- 1 London Broil or top round roast (about 2 lbs)
- 1 diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce – Use just 1 pepper!! (It’s in a can.)
- 1 ½ teaspoon chili powder (you can adjust this according to your taste)
- Add all the above ingredients into a freezer bag.
- When you are ready to cook the meal, dump the contents of the bag into the crock pot and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 hours Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- When the meat is cooked, you will need to strain the juices and add the juice back to the slow cooker. (You want to remove the peppercorns and onions.) Shred the meat and add back to the juice in the slow cooker for about 30 minutes.
Serve with guacamole, black beans, cheese and cilantro-lime rice.